Polyurethane Overmolded Ball Bearings
We can provide you with the leading ball bearing information
Polyurethane Molded Ball Bearings are miniature ball bearings with polyurethane rubber heat-sealed directly onto the outer ring. The P/U bearing is an excellent solution for feed-type applications that require high precision, low vibration and low noise are required.
- Heat-sealed rubber directly on the outer diameter of bearing,
- Grinding finish on rubber outer diameter.
- High precision, low vibration, low noise
- Standard dimension items are listed below
- Special dimensions may be available depending on volumes and time constraints